“Come and See”
- Acrylic giclee print on archival paper or canvas
- Original image size: 18” x 24”
There will come a time of great deception and tribulation! (Revelations 6:1-8)
- Come and see: a white horse representing the antichrist promising peace but who conquers through deception
- Come and see: a red horse representing the violence of war taking peace from the earth
- Come and see: a black horse representing a time of famine that follows war
- Come and see: a pale horse representing death, plagues, and misery that follows famine.
But there is HOPE and SALVATION – Come and see the true Christ who has power over evil.
- “The Lord preserves all who love Him . . .” (Psalms 145:20, NKJV)
- “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10, NKJV).
- “But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, and will be secure, without fear of evil.” (Proverbs 1:33, NKJV).
- “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (I John 1:19, NJKV).