“Power of Love”
- Acrylic giclee print on archival paper or canvas
- Original image size: 18” x 24”
Is there anything more sought after by humanity than love? The Bible says that God’s love is the greatest gift. Love is God’s character, His nature, His very essence. He is the source of love that is unfailing and unconditional.
- “For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.“ (John 3:16, NKJV).
- “This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” (I John 4:10, NIV).
- “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8 NKJV).
Will you accept His gift of love today?